MEMBERSHIP COSTS, BY DURATION OF MEMBERSHIP
The Working Equitation International Association of the United States of America supports educational and competitive events throughout the United States. Memberships run from December 1 – November 30 to coincide with the competition calendar. Both annual and 3-year memberships are currently offered.
Chose Membership Type
This membership type is offered to individuals interested in working equitation. All participants at recognized working equitation competitions must be current individual members of the Association. Individual memberships provide the following benefits:
· Ability to compete at recognized working equitation competitions.
· Eligibility to compete for annual high point awards.
· Eligibility to qualify for Regional and National Championship competitions.
· Monthly e-mail newsletter.
· Free classified ads in the monthly newsletter (limited to WE-related posts; horses, tack, WE-related services, etc.)
This membership type is offered to legal state-based organizations whose primary purpose is the promotion of working equitation. Only a single Affiliate membership per state is allowed. Date of application shall determine priority for Affiliate recognition. Affiliate organization memberships provide the following benefits:
· Free listings of Affiliate events in the Group calendar of events
· Free promotion of Affiliate events through the Group Facebook, website pages, and monthly e-mail newsletter.
· Reduced rates for applications for recognized shows
· $25 per WEIAUSA member from your state, paid in December for the year’s memberships (to be used to promote WE events in your state).